日常英语口语干货 “忙得团团转,忙得脱不开身”用英文怎么说


occupied. 已占用的,使用中的,无空闲的

Hey, how come I haven't see you in the gym recently?

嘿,最近怎么没来健身啊?

Well, I have been quite occupied.

之前太忙了。

I saw your moments. Were you busy traveling?

我刚刚看到你发的朋友圈,忙着旅游吗?

No, I've been busy with work.

不,我其实在忙着工作。

2. overloaded 超负载的,超负荷的

I envy you, this is the best season to visit Thailand.

我太羡慕你了,现在可是去泰国最好的季节。

You wouldn't say that if you knew how overloaded I was.

你要是知道我之前有多忙你就不会这么说了?

I guess no pain no gain, huh?

没有付出就没有收获,是吧?

Exactly! And thanks to the vacation, now I'm refreshed.

可不是吗。而且多了那个假期,现在我感觉精神焕发。

3.  be tied up with 忙于,忙得脱不开身

Time to leave,  together?

下班啦,一起走?

Maybe you could go first.

要不你先走吧。

You seem to be working overtime a lot lately.

你最近好像经常加班。

Yeah, I've been tied up with 3 projects at the same time.

是的,最近同时在忙3个项目。

It's kind of intense.

压力有点大。

4. (as) busy as a bee 像蜜蜂一样忙碌(第一个as可以省略)

I barely saw you in the snack room this week.

我看你这周连茶水间都没怎么去过。

I'm busy as a bee.

我忙得跟蜜蜂似的。

好了今天的学习就到这里

今天你们打卡学习了吗?

每天我都会为大家分享这样的英文干货

然后整理出精华内容

让大家学到最地道英语口语
版权保护: 本文由 英雄外教网 发布,转载请保留链接: http://www.cllcs.com/shaoer/250554.html
上一篇:少儿英语口语平均一句话200元 每分钟1.6元(图)
下一篇:没有了