报关员资历考试英语辅导 商务英语900句


??251 Our clients want a replacement.

咱们的客户需求换货。

252 It's a bit too hard.

这有点太难了吧。

253 It's only the background color that's not identical.

这只是是图像的底色不一样而已。

254 It sounds like a reasonable solution.

这个处置办法还比照合理。

255 You are saying you turn on the computer and see nothing?

你的意思是你把核算机翻开后啥也看不见?

256 I would say that you have a larger problem than just the monitor.

我想你的疑问比照大,不只是闪现器的疑问。

257 Whatever it is, I need this computer to work.

不管是啥疑问,我需求把这台核算机修好。

258 Is there any way you could bring it in to be looked at?

你有没有办法把它带过来,让咱们看一看?

259 If not, our repairman can come to you.

要否则,咱们的修补人员可以上你那里去。

260 I would prefer if he comes here.

我倒情愿他去咱们那里。

261 Our first bill came yesterday, and we have some questions.

咱们昨日收到的第一张帐单,有一些疑问。

262 I sure hope I can answer them for you.

我真的期望我能答复你的疑问。

263 It does appear that way.

看起来好象是这样的。

264 Let me do some research on this and get back with you tomorrow.

请让我查查看,明日再给你答复。

265 As they are in such a damaged condition, we doubt we will be able to take delivery.

因为它们破损如此严峻,恐怕咱们无法提货。

266 Do you know the percentage of the damaged portion?

你们晓得破损有些的百分比吗?

267 We should require a survey report, so that we may know the extent of the damage.

咱们即将求出具查验陈述,以便咱们能晓得损坏的程度。

268 You can see for yourselves the damaged condition and the reason why they are unassailable.

你们可以亲眼看到无缺无损情况以及货品无法出售的缘由。

269 We should make it clear whether the damage was caused in transit or during the unloading process, or by other reasons.

咱们要弄理解货品是不是在运送途中受损,仍是在卸货进程中受损,或许另外缘由。

270 The goods were carefully packed and shipped here in excellent condition.

货品包装得很细心,装船很留心,在这儿无缺无损。

271 Then the damage must be caused at somewhere along the line where the goods weren't handled properly.

那么破损必定是在运送途中的啥当地对货品处置不当构成的。

272 I would like to present our comments in the following order.

我期望能依照以下的次序提出咱们的观点。

273 First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product.

首要我将简略阐明咱们产品的特性。

274 When I present my views on the competitive products, I will refer to the patent situation.

专利的情况会在阐明竞赛产品时同时提出。

275 Please proceed with your presentation.

请初步你的简报。

276 Yes, we have been interested in new system.

是的,咱们对新体系很感快乐喜爱。

277 Has your company done any research in this field?

请问贵公司对此领域做了任何研讨吗?

278 Yes, we have done a little. But we have just started and have nothing to show you.

有,咱们做了一些,可是因为咱们才刚起步,并没有任何材料可以供给给你们。

279 If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them.

假定您感快乐喜爱的话,我可以列表让你参阅。

280 By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments.

在结束这个疑问之前趁便一提,我期望能再提出一些观点。

281 I would like to ask you a favor.

我可以提出一个需求吗?

282 Would you let me know your fax number?

283 Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow?

可以请你在明日早年回复吗?

284 Could you consider accepting our counterproposal?

你能思考承受咱们的对立案吗?

285 I would really appreciate your persuading your management.

假定你能说服运营团队,我会很感谢。

286 I would like to suggest that we take a coffee break.

我主张咱们歇息一下喝杯咖啡。

287 Maybe we should hold off until we have covered item B on our agenda.

或许咱们大约先谈论完B项议题。

288 As a matter of fact, we would like to discuss internally regarding item B.

实际上,咱们期望可以先内部谈论B项议题。

289 I see. Let's break now.

290 Shall we take a break?

291 Let us take a break now.

292 Let me suggest we take a break.

293 May I propose that we break for coffee now?

我可以提议歇息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?

294 If you insist, I will comply with your request.

假定你坚持,咱们会遵循你的需求。

295 We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us.

咱们有必要偏重这些付款条件对咱们很重要。

296 Please be aware that this is a crucial issue to us.

请晓得这一点对咱们至关重要。

297 I do not know whether you realize it, but this condition is essential to us.

我不晓得你是不是晓得,可是,这个条件对咱们是必要的。

298 Our policy is not to grant exclusivity.

咱们的方针是不授与专卖权。

299 There should always be exceptions to the rule.

凡事总有破例。

300 I would not waste my time pursuing that.

假定是我的话,不会将时刻浪费在这儿。
版权保护: 本文由 英雄外教网 发布,转载请保留链接: http://www.cllcs.com/kou/17163.html
上一篇:Stanford英语专业排名2020年
下一篇:没有了