英语口语 都是我的错 It's all my fault.(道歉与指责)


想要更有诚意,就在sorry前用very, so, terribly和extremely等:

I'm so sorry, I do apologize.

很抱歉,我真的很抱歉。

I'm very sorry to keep you waiting.

很抱歉让你久等了。

I'm terribly sorry. I didn't catch your name.

我非常抱歉。我没听清你的名字。

I'm extremely sorry to have troubled you.

很抱歉打扰了你。

I'm so sorry I forgot your birthday. I feel terrible about it.

很抱歉我忘了你的生日。真是太糟了。

2)更郑重其事时,我们会用apologize:

I want to apologize for my rudeness the other day.

我想为前几天的无礼道歉。

We apologize for the late arrival of the train.

我们很抱歉火车晚点了。

可以用名词apology:

I feel I owe you an apology.

我觉得我还欠你一个道歉。

I give my apology sincerely to you all.

我真诚地向你们道歉。

02

2. 谁的过错

如果出了什么问题,你可能想说谁该负责。主要也有两种方法:

1)用名词fault:

I'm really sorry - it's all my fault.

我真的很抱歉-都是我的错。

Who broke the cup?

It's my fault, I dropped it.

谁打破了杯子?

是我的错,我把它掉地上了。

Please don't be angry with me. It wasn't my fault.

请不要生我的气。这不是我的错。

It's his own stupid fault his car was stolen.

他的车被偷是他自己的愚蠢过错。

2)用blame(做动词或名词):

She is to blame.

都怪她。

If anyone's to blame, it's me.

如果要怪谁,那是我。

Don't blame me - it's not my fault.

别怪我-这不是我的错。

We shouldn't blame ourselves for what happened.

我们不应该为发生的事自责。

Do not blame it on him, for he has done his best.

别怪他,他已经尽力了。

Don't put the blame on me.

别怪我。

3)表示“别怪我”的其他表达:

Dot look at me!

别看着我!

It was nothing to do with me.

这与我无关。

图片选自网络,版权为原作者所有!
版权保护: 本文由 英雄外教网 发布,转载请保留链接: http://www.cllcs.com/waijiao/214717.html
上一篇:首家音乐英语口语培训班即将在沪开课
下一篇:没有了