I’m very / really / terribly / awfully / extremely sorry.
十分抱歉。
I’m working on it.
我正在努力。
It can’t be helped.
无能为力。
I can’t seem to get to sleep.
我好像睡不着。
I don’t feel up to that.
我觉得不能胜任那工作。
I have a runny nose.
我流鼻涕。
I have a sweet tooth.
我喜欢吃甜食。
I’ve heard so much about you!
久仰大名!
I hope I'm not in the way.
我希望没有造成妨碍。
It hurts like hell!
疼死啦!
It’s a pain in the neck.
那真是件麻烦事。
It’s raining cats and dogs.
下着倾盆大雨。
It’s up on the air.
悬而未决,尚未确定。
It slipped my mind.
我忘了。
I wasn’t born yesterday.
我又不是三岁小孩。
I’ll make it up to you.
我会赔偿的。
I won’t buy your story.
我不信你那一套。
【J】
Just to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见。
【K】
Keep it up!
继续努力,继续加油
【L】
Let’s forgive and forget.
让我们摈弃前嫌。
Let’s give him a big hand.
让我们热烈鼓掌。
Let’s talk over coffee.
我们边喝边谈。
【M】
Money will come and go.
钱乃身外之物。
My mouth is watering.
我在流口水了。
【N】
Neck and neck.
不分上下。
Nothing works.
什么都不对劲儿。
Now you’re talking.
这才对嘛。
【O】
Over my dead body!
休想!
【R】
Read between the lines
字里行间的言外之意
【S】
She gives me a headache.
她让我头疼。
She looks blue.
她满面忧伤。
She turns me off.
她使我厌烦。
So far so good.
目前为止,一切都好。
Sorry to bother you.
抱歉打扰你。
Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这事。
【T】
Take it easy.
轻松一点;别紧张;放松放松。
Take it or leave it.
要就要,不要就拉倒。
That’s life.
这就是人生。
That’s really something.
真了不起。
That was a close call.
太危险了/千钧一发
There’re a lot of rumors going around.
很多流言流传着。
The rest is history.
众所皆知。
Think nothing of it.
别放在心上。
Time flies!
时光如梭。
Time is money.
时间就是金钱。
【W】
We’re in the same boat.
我们处境相同。
What brings you to Beijing?
什么风把你吹到北京来的?
What the hell are you doing?
你到底在做什么?
Who is to blame?
该怪谁?
【Y】
You’re going too far!
你太过分了!
You’re the boss.
听你的。
You’re too outspoken.
你太直率了。
You’re wasting you breath.
你在白费口舌。
You asked for it.
你自找的
You bet!
当然!
You can’t do this to me.
你不能这么对我。
You can never tell.
不知道/谁也没把握。
You can’t please everyone.
你不可能讨好每一个人。
You’ve got to do something.
你一定要想办法。
You have my word.
我保证。
You look very serious about something.
你似乎有很严重的事。
喜欢请多多关注学府翻译哦~